- Tian Jian - Also known as Xiang Jian. Produced by traditional hand crafted. Used fine Anhua Black Raw Tea Leaves. Packed in bamboo basket.
Considered as Imperial Drink during the Qing Dynasty (during/between 1825)
Favour: fermented aroma with sweet wine aftertaste, clear tea
Health Benefit: 1) slimming 2) reduce fat, stress & sugar
3) digestion and clear oiliness 4) kill germs and reduce inflammation
5) improve digestive function 6) improve constipation
7) reduce drunkenness 8) improve urination
9) reduce heatiness, cough 10) prevent tooth decay, bad breath
11) prevent cancer 12) prevent rediation
13) prevent metal toxic 14) improve metabolism and alertness
15) improve eyesight 16) improve immune system
Famously known as "Gym in a Teapot, Beauty Saloon in a Teacup"